ChatGPT is a well-known viral (AI) artificial intelligence-powered chatbot which took the planet by storm last year. Famous OpenAI is behind this ChatGPT, and they quickly declared a paid subscription to its chatbot, ChatGPT Plus. This paid version offers more advantages to its user, including credentials to the newly-launched GPT-4 LMM (large multimodal model)
What is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is a simple language processing mechanism operated by AI mechanization that enables you to allow human-like conversations and many more with a chatbot. This language model answers every question and helps you to finish jobs like composing essays, emails and code.
ChatGPT is an AI chatbot which uses a natural language process to form a human-like conversational dialogue. The language model can respond to questions and compose several written content, including social media posts, articles, essays, code and emails.
There are several elements to consider when training in the natural language process.
ChatGPT is a generative AI tool layout that allows users to enter prompts to obtain human-like text, videos or images that AI creates.
ChatGPT is comparable to the robotic chat services found on customer service websites, as people will ask it questions or demand clarification to ChatGPT’s responses.
The GPT means “Generative Pre-trained Transformer,” which refers to ChatGPT processing requests and formulating responses. ChatGPT is usually trained with support learning through human reward and feedback models that organize the best responses. This feedback will help boost ChatGPT with machine knowledge to enhance future responses.
How Can You Access ChatGPT?
- You can get ChatGPT simply by visiting chat.openai.com
- Then you need to make an OpenAI account.
- Once you sign in, you can start conversing with ChatGPT with different queries.
- It would help if you started your conversation by asking a question.
- ChatGPT is in its research phase, it is unrestricted to use, and you can ask different questions as you like.
How Does The ChatGPT Work?
- ChatGPT function through its “Generative Pre-trained Transformer”, which uses unique algorithms to locate patterns within many data sequences.
- ChatGPT operates the GPT-3 language norm, a neural machine knowledge model, and Generative Pre-trained Transformer’s third generation.
- The transformer draws a significant portion of data to develop a response.
Also How Big a Deal is ChatGPT?
- It undoubtedly completed a big splash as “ChatGPT is scary good. We are not far from dangerously strong AI,” said Elon Musk (one of the originators of OpenAI before leaving).
- Sam Altman, OpenAI’s chief, announced on Twitter that ChatGPT got more than 1 million users in its earliest five days after its founding.
- Altman told Musk that the average price per response was in single-digits cents but recognized it would require to monetize because of its eye-watering compute charges.
- According to an analysis, ChatGPT is the fastest-growing popular app.
- In January, only two months after its launch, UBS analysis evaluates that ChatGPT had 100 million active users. Comparatively, Tik Tok took nine months to reach 100 million.
What Kinds of Questions Can Users Ask ChatGPT?
- Users can question ChatGPT’s various questions, from simple to more complex.
- For example, “What is the meaning of energy?” or “in What year did New York evolve as a state?” ChatGPT is adept with STEM domains and can debug or write code.
- There is no restriction to the kinds of questions to request on ChatGPT.
- However, ChatGPT utilizes data up to 2021, so it does not know any events and facts past that year.
- It is a simple chatbot, so users can query for more data or ask it to test again when generating text.
ChatGPT announced paid Subscription Plan in India
- OpenAI revealed that finally, you could subscribe to ChatGPT Plus(paid version) in India.
- The subscription plan offers several additional perks, such as easy access during peak times, quick responses, and earlier access to unique qualities.
- Every feature access means you will get all access to the newly launched OpenAI’s GPT-4 AI model, which is more intelligent than the GPT-3.5 model used by ChatGPT.
- This GPT-4 is more creative and dedicated, taking images and text with more precise results.
The subscription cost of ChatGPT Plus
- The current subscription plan for ChatGPT Plus is now open for Rs 1,650, equivalent to $20 per month in India.
- Users in India can log in to chat.openai.com to open their account, and they will see an option like “Upgrade to Plus” on the left sidebar.
- After clicking on it, the notification box displays the usefulness of picking a paid subscription instead of the free version.
How to subscribe to ChatGPT Plus
Step 1: Head to the ChatGPT website and log in to your account.
Step 2: Click the ‘upgrade to plus’ option at the bottom left. The pop-up notification box shows ChatGPT Plus’s usefulness and has an “Upgrade plan” button.
Step 3: Continue to upgrade the plan under ChatGPT Plus.
Step 4: You can click the button and pay through a USD credit card, finish your payment details and necessary billing process, and subscribe.
Point to remember: Some people, like a few members of the TOI-Gadgets, are now the team who attempted to complete payments and received a notification saying there was a situation with the payments page.
What are the benefits of ChatGPT Plus?
- As per OpenAI, those who buy a ChatGPT Plus subscription can obtain a general permit to ChatGPT, even during peak hours.
- Paid subscribers avail faster response than free subscriptions.
- Paid subscribers will get special priority to access new segments and improvements, including GPT-4 quickly,
What happens to free ChatGPT?
- OpenAI offers free access to ChatGPT, and you can resume using the accessible version of ChatGPT.
- OpenAI offers this subscription cost to support free access available to as many people as possible.
OpenAI will also try to resume its offer of the accessible version of ChatGPT, however, with a few limitations, on its website. You may also utilize ChatGPT via the Bing search engine.
The best part is users were originally put on a waitlist to access ChatGPT Plus, but soon after it was released, OpenAI activated the service open to everyone. This service goal is to help OpenAI develop ChatGPT, which has been revealed viral for its AI-depend conversational abilities in recent months.