- Cred App Review
- What is a Cred app?
- What are the features of the Cred app?
- How To Get Started With The Cred app?
- What are the benefits of using the Cred app?
- Manage multiple credit cards:
- Cred Scan Score and summary:
- Cred coins:
- Cred gems:
- Earn cashback:
- Enjoy exciting offers:
- Check your credit score:
Cred App Review
Hey everyone! Hope you all are doing well. This time I have come up with something special and interesting for you all. Today I’m going to review an amazing app, Cred. This is going to be an unbiased review of the Cred app. If you use credit card services, then this blog is definitely going to help you. Read the full article to know in detail.
What is a Cred app?
Cred is an interface, where you can easily pay all your credit card bills. This sounds very normal right! But upon every bill payment, you get points and rewards. Isn’t that interesting? Who will not like some extra brownie rewards on a bill payment?
Cred is an amazing product by the founder of Freecharge, the first-ever online banking platform, Kunal Shah.
This Cred app review will cover all the essential information about the app, it’s benefits, rewards system, installation process, and much more. So, be with me to know more.
What are the features of the Cred app?
Following are some of the important features of Cred app:
- Very simple and easy to use application.
- Rs. 1 is added whenever a new credit card is included in the Cred app.
- Multiple credit cards can be added.
- Manage all your credit cards in one place.
- Earn rewards on paying credit card bills.
- Get Cred coins and Cred gems for additional benefits.
- You can see your credit score in the app.
- The app also scans your credit to show you the pending repayments.
- You can contact them using their mail id [email protected]
- Cred is a completely safe platform. Your data is totally encrypted and secure.
- The app does note asks about any confidential information about your credit cards.
How To Get Started With The Cred app?
I have explained to you all the important features of the Cred app. Now, you should know how to get started with the app. Follow the below-provided steps to enjoy the amazing services of Cred app:
- First Of All, Download the Cred app. The app is compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
- Now you need to register on the app using your mobile number. Remember, you should use the one associated with your credit cards.
- Enter your basic details like name, date of birth, Pan card number, etc.
- Click on apply.
- The Cred team would check your credit score and details. To get verified, the score should be above 750.
- In case your application is not approved, you can contact their team regarding the process.
- If your application is approved, you can add your credit card to the Cred app. When you add a card, you will get Rs. 1, as a reward.
- You can now pay your bills using this app and earn exciting rewards.
What are the benefits of using the Cred app?
Manage multiple credit cards:
The best thing about the Cred app is that one can add multiple credit cards in one Cred about. The only thing you need to remember is that all your credit cards are registered with the same mobile number that you are entering in the Cred app. This way you can easily manage multiple credit cards on one single interface. Whenever you add a card, you will get Rs. 1, from the app. Cred never asks about any confidential information like CVV, PIN, or valid through date about your credit card. During the registration process, of you allow the Cred app to read your emails and credit card statements, the app will notify you about your repayments. This way you would never miss on your bill payments.
Cred Scan Score and summary:
Cred Scan Score and Cred Scan summary are the most useful features of this app. On the dashboard, you would see these two options. User these options you will see your repayments score, credit utilization, and overdue payment. These are the important factors that will help you in improving your credit score. Also, it helps you in analyzing your monthly spendings.
Cred coins are among the rewards that you get on paying your credit card bills. These coins are equivalent to the amount of bill you pay using the Cred app. These Cred coins can be used to avail of different offers available for various merchants. Redeem your Cred coins at lifestyle, Swiggy, Urban Clap, Flipkart, Book My Show, Nykaa, and at various other e-commerce platforms.
Like Cred coins, Cred gems is also a kind of reward that you get from the Cred app. If you refer the Cred app to your family and friends, upon each successful referral, you will get 10 Cred gems in your account. Some of the major benefits of Cred gems are:
- After you get 30 Cred gems, you will get up to 10,000 cashback.
- Redeem 20 Cred gems as an Rs. 500 Flipkart voucher.
- Redeem 30 Cred gems as an Amazon gift voucher worth Rs. 750.
With the #killthebill, you can earn cash back and enter into some lucky draw contest, when you pay your credit card bill using the Cred app. The cashback amount always depends upon the bill you pay.
Enjoy exciting offers:
Not only cashback, coins, or gems, but the Cred app does also offers you various discounts and offers. Some of the best brands associated with the Cred app are Zomato, Swiggy, Flipkart, Diesel, Uber eats, Bombay Shirt Company, Gaana, Home center, The Mom’s Company, Beardo, Lybrate, Jaypore, etc.
Check your credit score:
From the Cred app, you can check your credit score. The credit score will be reflected on the dashboard. It will help you to improve your credit score. Below the score meter, thou will get the factors that are affecting your credit score. You can continuously work on it to improve your score further.
Cred App Refer and earn
On the Cred app, regret and earn program are also there, with which you can earn more benefits. Upon each successful referral, you will get 10 Cred gems that you can redeem as Flipkart or Amazon gift voucher.
You may also like-
- Top 10 Best Free Video Editing Apps For Android
- Indian Govt Banned 59 Chinese Apps Including TikTok Due To Border Tensions
Cred App Unbiased Review
I feel Cred is an amazing platform, where one can earn exciting offers, cashback, and much more for just paying the credit card bill.
There is an issue reported by several customers. They have reported that when a large bill amount is paid, payment may fail. Cred team is already working on it to enhance its services. So, I would suggest that whenever you want to pay the credit card bill, pay it in smaller split amounts, in order to avoid any failed payment. Other than this, there are no issues noticed yet.
This was my Cred app review. I liked it, as I’m using it for a few weeks. The features are really amazing. In case you have multiple credit cards, you can easily manage them with a single app. For me, it’s the best choice. You can also download the app from the play store or app store or from here.