Crunchyroll is the most incredible anime streaming platform in the world. Many anime fans seek a perfect streaming service for watching their favourite shows and keeping up with the weekly episodes that appear for different series.
Crunchyroll is an excellent anime streaming service with above 1,000 anime series. Therefore, many anime fans are determined to pay a membership to see the most famous anime shows. But after a while, if you have liked to pause anime shows or found a decent alternative, you might find a way to resolve your subscription. So, without exhausting any time, let’s start our journey.
How To Cancel Crunchyroll Subscription?
Nowadays, many of you use streaming platforms for your favorite shows, and they pay charges to get an unlimited pass to various labels. Crunchyroll is one of these services; compared to Fubo TV, Crunchyroll is only focused on anime shows. The Crunchyroll can be used on a mobile phone or computer through an application.
This tutorial will explain how you can smoothly cancel your Crunchyroll membership through a web browser, on Android or iPhone phones, and on PayPal-based subscriptions.
1. Terminate Your Crunchyroll Subscription Online in the Web Browser
If you want to withdraw your subscription using the browser on your Windows, Linux, macOS computer, or laptop, it’s effortless to do so.
This method will only work if you use credit/debit cards or PayPal to pay a subscription. You have to obey a few steps like
- Visit the Crunchyroll website and
- At the right corner, select “profile icon.”
- Then, choose the “My Account” option from the list( in the drop-down menu.)
- This step will take you to your account’s settings page.
- Under the Account settings, you move to the left sidebar of the “Membership Plan” section.
- All the details of your subscription plan will be displayed on the “Premium Membership Status” page, which has a previous UI compared to the new website.
- After checking all the details, click on the “Cancel Membership” button ( bottom right corner) once you decide.
- On the termination page, scroll down to the below and tap on the “Cancel Membership” button again.
- You have successfully terminated your Crunchyroll Subscription, and You can see a confirmation box at the top of the page.
2. How to Terminate Crunchyroll Via the App
Canceling your Crunchyroll subscription through the app is the easiest option. You could quickly cancel your subscription if you paid through a credit card.
- You need to Log into the Crunchyroll account.
- Then, go to the Account page.
- And Tap on Cancel.
3. Cancel Your Crunchyroll Membership via Paypal
If you get a Crunchyroll subscription via PayPal, you can use the following method to terminate your subscription. It is very uncomplicated and hassle-free
- Unlock the Paypal website and log in to your account.
- Now you will see under recent activity, which you can access all the facts by clicking on it right.
- On the activity tab, you will notice transactions towards Crunchyroll
- You must select the “Ellation Holdings Inc.” option to see the entire points.
- Now on the detailed transaction info section, you need to pick the “Manage Ellation Holdings Inc. payments” option.
- After this step, You will be redirected to the PayPal payments settings page.
- Then Click on the “Cancel” button next to the “Active” status text.
- Finally, all you are required to do is choose the “Deactivate quicker checkout” option, and
- your Crunchyroll subscription will be canceled through PayPal.
Cancel Your Crunchyroll Subscription On Android Phones
First, you need to understand you cannot terminate your subscription utilizing the Crunchyroll app for Android devices.
Subscribe via the Google Play Store, and you can quickly terminate your Crunchyroll subscription on Android.
- On your Android phone, Unlock the Google Play Store.
- And choose the “profile icon“at the top.
- Then, from the menu. Choose the “Payments and subscriptions” option (use the same Google account you used to subscribe to Crunchyroll).
- Then, pick the “Subscriptions” option on the next page ( here, you will see all your active subscriptions ),
- Here, You are required to tap on “Crunchyroll.”
- On the next page, review all the details of your subscription plan, and after that, tap on the “Cancel subscription” button at the bottom.
- Choose the “Continue” option (scanning the benefits you will lose after termination).
- It would help if you chose the grounds listed under the cancellation option and
- Again select the “Continue” option.
- Now, your Crunchyroll subscription has been positively cancelled.
- And The following page in the Play Store will display a verification message on Android.
Cancel Your Crunchyroll Subscription On Iphone
Much like Android, if you buy a Crunchyroll subscription using a PayPal or credit card, you cannot terminate your subscription from the iOS app. But if your membership to Crunchyroll is through the App Store, you can inspect it below.
- Rather than open the Crunchyroll app, you ought to open the settings app on your iPhone.
- Then, dab at the top on the “profile” (account name) option.
- Select the “Subscriptions option.”
- You can notice the Crunchyroll subscription option on the next page.
- Next, choose the “Cancel Subscription” choice under the Crunchyroll list.
- A pop-up notification will appear to verify your cancellation. Then, Tap on the “Confirm” button in the top-up right corner, and your subscription will be cancelled immediately.
Terminate Your Crunchyroll Membership On Apple Tv Or Android Tv
- On your Android TV or Apple TV, you do not have the opportunity to terminate your subscription to the Crunchyroll app.
- You have to cancel the membership through the web browser discussed above.
How do I stop recurring payments on Crunchyroll?
- You must make periodic monthly payments when using credit cards to spend for the membership.
- If you do not like to undergo this anymore, you can contact Crunchyroll and request to terminate the recurring payment.
- There is also a “Recurring Payment” passage on the Account Settings page on the website, and you can efficiently utilize the “Cancel Recurring Payment” to cease being charged.
Luckily, the cancellation processes are not so complicated that you can terminate your membership in no time. The membership of Crunchyroll will revert to the free account afterward.