You probably use your smartphone or pc/laptop for browsing the internet, but what if you wanna use your smart tv as an internet browsing platform to search & explore? is it possible to use the internet on your smart tv?
Well, the answer is a big YES. Smart TVs are usually used to watch Netflix and web content, and viewing them requires an active internet connection. So if such apps can be used via the Internet then it’s obvious that you can also an app. to browse.
You gonna need to install a browser according to your smart tv operating system. Today we are taking any TCL Smart TV as an example to demonstrate the way to use the internet on any smart television.
The operating system that most TCL Smart TVs have is the android os, so the following steps will be applicable on any android smart tv where you wanna explore the internet. So, let’s go there and know how this all gonna work.
What Will I Need To Browse Internet On My TCL Smart TV?
A browser is required to surf the internet on any device, and Google Chrome is the best-known internet web browser to browse the internet on any operating system.
So you simply need a Chrome browser installed on your TCL Smart Tv and you’re all set to surf/download/play on your TCL Smart Tv.
Trick To Use Internet On TCL Smart TV
1. Using Google Playstore
- Turn on your TCL Smart Tv & Visit My Apps
- Click Google Playstore & Open it
- Type ‘Google Chrome‘ & Install it
- After downloading and Installation, hit the Open button to launch the application
- Done! Now Start browsing the internet…
2. Using Apk
- Firstly, you should know the CPU Architecture of your android tv (e.g – arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a)
- You can use the ‘Droid Info‘ application to know your Device CPU Architecture
- Once you get it, the next you need to do is to visit Apkmirror.com‘ website (Use any other device)
- Search ‘Google Chrome‘ and choose the correct variant according to your TCL Smart TV CPU Architecture
- Download the apk file and move it to any USB drive
- Insert that USB Drive into your TCL Smart TV
- You should have File Explorer installed on your Smart Tv to view that USB Drive (Use FX Explorer app.)
- Open USB Drive & Install the Chrome APK
You may also like-
- How To Unsubscribe From All Youtube Channels At Once
- How To Delete WhatsApp Messages From Server Permanently
- How To Fade Out Music In iMovie
TCL Smart TV has got a bunch of features to make your life stress-free and full of entertainment. And to more taste in it, a usual web browser would be a good choice to take over the full control same as your smartphone.
I hope this tutorial about browsing the internet on TCL Smart Tv has helped to get internet access on your television. If you find any error or confusion then make sure you mention it in the comments section.