Credit cards are a great way to make payments- you get offers and discounts alongside the reward points for every purchase you make. Recently We shared details about the Junio card and in this article, We will be sharing everything about the LazyPay card. If you are looking for a pay later card to use on your favorite merchants, LazyPay lets you buy now and pay later across merchants. Here’s everything you need to know about the LazyPay card.
Pic Credit: LazyPay
What is LazyPay Card?
LazyPay is the fastest way to get credit online. The LazyCard brings you ‘The Credit You Deserve’ in the form of a prepaid card that mimics the features of a credit card to provide people with the means to carry out financial transactions without worrying about their bank account balance. The LazyCard comes with a lot of transactional benefits and multiple rewards, including retention rewards, welcome rewards, and other rewards in the form of cashback.
Key Highlights of LazyPay Card
- It is powered by VISA. So can be used for both domestic and international transactions
- Available in both physical and virtual form
- Get cashback offers after signing up. Also, get 5% cashback on every transaction
- All operations related to the card can be directed by you using the LazyPay App
- Get multiple rewards with every referral
- Get Min Rs.100 to max Rs.500 cashback on spending Rs.3000 in a month
- Apply LazyPay LazyCard and Get Rs 500 Cashback on Sign Up
Eligibility Criteria of LazyPay Card
Anyone above 18 years of age, and who has an identity proof and address proof can apply for the LazyPay Card.
How To Apply for LazyPay Card?
1. Download LazyPay App from Google Play Store or Via This Link – Click Here
2. Enter Mobile Number > Verify With OTP
3. Fill in the asked details like Name, Email, Date of Birth
4. After completing Sign-up open this link to activate the card – Link
5. Now open the link and activate the card by submitting all details like PAN, Aadhar Etc.
6. Remember to copy the card number, CVV, Exp date. Or take a screenshot. Because currently there’s no option to access this information.
7. You can now also order the physical card on the same screen if needed.
8. Now you can do any transaction on any platform with LazyPay Card and get Flat ₹500 cashback. No minimum transaction and on all Next transactions you will get upto 5% cashback.
Note: There are No hidden or annual fees for the LazyPay Card.
TechIHD is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechIHD) and stay updated with the latest headlines.