- Paytm First Citi Bank Credit Card Review
- What are the benefits of the Paytm First credit card?
- How to apply for Paytm First credit card?
- 1. What Is PayTM First Credit Card fee
- 2. What Is Reward Structure of PayTM First Card
- 3. What could have been better?
Paytm First Citi Bank Credit Card Review
Hey everyone! Hope you all are doing well. So, today I’m going to give you an unbiased review on Paytm First Citi Bank credit card. This is an all-new and fresh update from Paytm. And I’m sure this is going to be very helpful for you. Be with me till the end, to know in detail about Paytm First Citi Bank credit card.
We all are familiar with Paytm. One of the most trusted and popular platform for online banking. Paytm introduced the concept of digital banking and it’s been growing at a very good pace since it was launched. Earlier during the initial days, it was only a digital wallet. But it has expanded its services into many fields like:
- Digital wallet
- UPI money transfers
- Paytm payments bank
- Train, bus and air ticket booking
- Paytm mall
- Net banking
- Movie and hotel booking
- Paytm credit cards and much more.
Earlier Paytm used to offer Rupay cards and they are not accepted at many merchants. To eliminate this issue and for more customer satisfaction, it has recently launched, Paytm First credit card. It is a premium Visa card. The main purpose of this amazing launch is to attract more customers, as there are other competitors who have offered good credit card services to its customers. Paytm First credit card is an association with Citi Bank.
You can use the Cred app to pay your bills. It rewards you every time to pay credit card bills.
What are the benefits of the Paytm First credit card?
Before knowing anything about the card, it is very important to know what are the benefits of using this card, as there are many other alternatives available.
Following are the few important benefits of using Paytm First credit card:
- Under the welcome offer, you will get Paytm First membership rewards worth Rs. 15,000.
- Rs. 1,000 cashback on completing spendings of Rs. 5,000 through Paytm First card.
- On Friday get 2 movie tickets at the price of 1, on booking through Paytm movie.
- 1% cashback on all your transactions.
- Flat 20% off at partner restaurants, using this card.
- Get a cashback up to Rs. 12,000 on flight ticket booking using Paytm First credit card.
- Up to Rs. 1,200 cashback on booking limousine.
- Get partner benefits of Rs. 12,000 on using Paytm First credit card.
- Amazing offers from Lifestyle, Zomato, Big Basket, and Reliance Digital.
- 1-year subscription of Eros Now worth Rs. 2,000 for free.
- 1-year free subscription of Gaana worth Rs. 999.
- Flat 10% discount on the premium can book on Uber using Paytm First credit card.
- Exclusive offer with Rs. 2,400 from The Man Company.
These are the few important and attractive benefits offered along with the credit card. Moreover, it’s a premium Visa card, so can be used on international merchants too. Whatever cashback as mentioned above is going to be credited in the account within two working days of monthly bill generation.
How to apply for Paytm First credit card?
This recently launched service is available to very few and some selected customers only.
- Update your Paytm app and check your eligibility for the Paytm First credit card.
- Click on the Paytm First credit card option from the Menu.
- Fill the application form.
- Submit the details.
- For KYC verification, a Citi Bank employee would contact you.
- After verification, the Paytm First credit card will be sent to your doorstep.
What are the required documents?
- An address proof
- Valid identity proof
- Passport size photographs
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Is PayTM First Credit Card fee
You need to pay as low as Rs 500 + GST annually to use the Paytm first credit card. Good thing is that if you spend more than Rs 50000 in a year then you don’t need to pay any annual fees.
2. What Is Reward Structure of PayTM First Card
Currently Paytm offers 1% cashback on all transactions. It is low compared to amazon pay credit card where will get up to 5% cashback on each transaction.
However paytm also offers PayTM coupons worth INR 10,000 if you spend Rs 10,000 in the first 6 months.
3. What could have been better?
Currently, it is available only on the “invite” basis whereas other competitors providing for everyone along with more lucrative offers.
You may also like-
- Indian Govt Banned 59 Chinese Apps Including TikTok Due To Border Tensions
- Top 10 Best Free Video Editing Apps For Android
- Top 10 Tech Bloggers & Influencers In India You Should Know About
With the launch of this Paytm First credit card, the company has attracted a lot of customers. There are so many other credit cards available in the market. Those are not many famous brands. But Paytm has been there in the market and gained trust of the customers. So people would prefer it above all other local or beginner brands. Moreover, they have so many rewards and benefits. No company offers such huge perks and offers. If you are willing to get a new credit card, then I would suggest you should go for the Paytm First Credit card. The offers are amazing, the customer support is very good. Also, it a trustworthy brand.