Google Photos is ending its very enticing free unlimited storage benefit and will start charging for the storage space your photos and videos take over the 15GB quota. The new change will come into effect on June 1, 2021. Don’t risk your images in 2021; whisk them up into the safety of the cloud. Here we test 10 Online Photo & Video Storage Platforms.
1. Google One
Google One is At No. 1 In Our Top 10 Online Photo & Video Storage Platforms List: Google One is a subscription service developed by Google that offers expanded cloud storage and is intended for the consumer market.
• Manage your storage plan, which covers Google Drive, Gmail, and original quality photos and videos in Google Photos.
• Automatically back up your phone. All your photos, contacts, messages, and more, will be safely backed up in the cloud. If you break, lose or upgrade your phone, you can restore everything to your new Android device.
• Contact our team of experts with just one tap. If you need help with Google products and services, our team is here for you.
• Share your plan with up to 5 family members, giving everyone more storage plus access to extra benefits.
DigiBoxx is At No. 2 In Our Top 10 Online Photo & Video Storage Platforms List: DigiBoxx, an Indian data storage, and management platform were launched by NITI Aayog to promote the Atmanirbhar Bharat initiative.
• It comes with affordable pricing for individual users and has different plans for enterprise users as well.
• They are trying to create a giant leap in the Digital Asset Management field for the nation.
• DigiBoxx lets you save and share large files. You can share your files with anyone, whether or not present on DigiBoxx.
• You can now back up and sync your assets like images, videos, audios, documents, presentations, and much more to cloud storage and access them in seconds from any device, without worrying about where you are.
iCloud is At No. 3 In Our Top 10 Online Photo & Video Storage Platforms List: Apple’s iCloud Drive is a place to manage and access all your files stored on the company’s cloud storage service, iCloud.
• Whether it’s an iWork file or a photo taken with your iPhone or iPad that you’ve saved to iCloud, iCloud Drive lets you access your files from the iCloud.com website or from the Files app on your iOS device, iPadOS device, and Mac.
• You can even access iCloud Drive on a Windows computer.
• You can use Apple’s website for iCloud to create, save, and share documents in Pages, Numbers, and Keynote, for instance.
4. Microsoft OneDrive
Microsoft OneDrive is At No. 4 In Our Top 10 Online Photo & Video Storage Platforms List: Microsoft OneDrive keeps your photos and files backed up, protected, synced, and accessible on all your devices. This OneDrive app lets you view and share OneDrive files, documents, and photos with friends and family.
• Back up photos & videos: Automatic photo backup when you turn on Camera Upload & Find photos easily thanks to automatic tagging
• File sharing and access: Share files, photos, videos, and albums with friends and family. You can also Set password-protected or expiring sharing links*
• Security: All OneDrive files are encrypted at rest and in transit. You can restore files with version history
5. Amazon Photos
Amazon Photos is At No. 5 In Our Top 10 Online Photo & Video Storage Platforms List: Amazon Photos offers unlimited, full-resolution photo storage, plus 5 GB video storage for Prime members. All other customers get 5 GB of photo and video storage.
• Securely store, print, and share your favorite photos from the Amazon Photos app.
• Keep your memories close at hand on devices like Fire TV, Echo Show, and Amazon Fire tablets.
• Backup your photos to the cloud. Once you save your pics to Amazon Photos you can safely delete them from your device to free up space.
• Users can enjoy up to 50GB of free storage–the most of any free service we have listed. Plus there are no bandwidth limitations, as well as plenty of seamless cross-platform integrations, allowing you to upload, share, and access your data quickly and securely.
• Mega’s apps and web client boasts a clean interface, for easy file management.
• It also supports photo previews, videos, and documents. Automatic backups are possible via dedicated desktop and mobile apps.
pCloud is At No. 7 In Our Top 10 Online Photo & Video Storage Platforms List: pCloud is a Swiss company that offers a unique pricing scheme. You can purchase a lifetime 2TB of cloud storage for just $350. The storage acts as a virtual drive on the user’s machine, and it offers full preview support for RAW files.
• With pCloud you can store files from multiple devices to a one beautiful and intuitive cloud storage space.
• Expand your phone’s storage with up to 2 TB.
• Backup all camera photos and videos automatically
• pCloud is also available for iOS, Windows, MacOS, Linux, and any popular web browser.
Flickr is At No. 7 In Our Top 10 Online Photo & Video Storage Platforms List: Flickr is our pick of the best photo storage and sharing sites, thanks to its massive amount of storage and a simple, clean interface that makes it a joy to use. It remains the best option for serious shooters.
• Flickr is quickly growing in popularity, largely because they’re willing to offer 1TB of photo storage absolutely free.
• Flickr also offers a great selection of tools, extensive tagging features, and support for both viewing and downloading photos at a variety of resolutions (including, unusually, the option to offer the original size).
• Flickr is designed for presenting your shots rather than just storing them, so it’ll only display JPEG, GIF, and PNG images.
JioCloud is At No. 9 In Our Top 10 Online Photo & Video Storage Platforms List: JioCloud is a cloud storage app for all your PHOTOS, VIDEOS, DOCUMENTS, AUDIO, CONTACTS, and MESSAGES. JioCloud lets you AUTO BACKUP your content on the cloud and INSTANTLY SYNCS your content across all your devices.
• JioCloud provides you more than 50 GB of FREE ONLINE STORAGE through the ‘Refer & Earn program and promotions run time-to-time.
• All your existing and new files will be backed up automatically to JioCloud as per your backup settings. We provide tension-free auto-backup.
• JioCloud also lets you RESTORE your contacts on your smartphone. The app can also FIND DUPLICATE contacts in your contacts list and help you merge them.
Degoo is At No. 10 In Our Top 10 Online Photo & Video Storage Platforms List: Degoo is a cloud storage application that allows us to save our data with complete security in cloud space. It automatically synchronizes our data across multiple device’s that means we can easily backup our data on mobile phones and PC.
• Degoo is a cloud storage application and it can store any kind of data on any device.
• Degoo can share any files with other colleagues example documents, videos, and pictures, etc.
• It gives me cloud storage for saving files and work as a backup system for us. Documents editing is another big feature of this tool and We can edit documents on this tool.
TechIHD is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechIHD) and stay updated with the latest headlines.