Whether you call it a ‘Satta‘ or a market of luck, prediction always attracts attention when there’s a positive outcome. And using such a predictive mindset, there are a lot of online platforms that have gathered in the market to let you earn by bidding on your specified prediction.
There’s one such startup called ‘Trago’ which is under the trends for its easy-to-trade feature on the ongoing events such as sports, health, entertainment, etc.
Using your expertise and opinion skills, the Trago platform welcomes you to earn real cash just by trading on the events. And for beginners, the platform is giving away a joining bonus worth ₹50 to let you trade without any risk of loss but assured profit of money and learning.
And the current IPL game is a perfect event to trade, and depending on your prediction about winning, you can grab tons of money and vice-versa. So if you’ve been in such a market before or wanna try it for the first time, try Trago and start winning money by just using your predictive brain.
Use Trago Referral Code: PLAY100 to get the signup bonus.
Trago App – Key Features
- no joining fees
- joining bonus worth ₹50
- easy registration process
- 2-3 steps to set up a trade
- instant withdrawal to Paytm/UPI
- referral scheme to earn more
How To Register In Trago App?
- Open the official Trago website
- Download the application from it
- Install the apk file and Launch
- Enter your mobile number and Verify it via OTP
- Done! your Trago is now successfully created with a ₹50 joining bonus in it
How To Trade In An Event?
- Go to Events and Choose any event from the home screen
- Select Yes or No as per your prediction and setup your Bid
- Depending on the outcome, you will either earn profits or lose the bidding amount
- You can also sell your shares before the end of the event which would maximize your profits and minimize losses
- Earned profits can be withdrawn using Paytm or Bhim UPI
The game of probability is quite predictive, as either you go home with a bunch of money or you lose with all of that money that you invested. And if you think you have that skill or luck or whatever that makes you believe that your prediction is assured and capable of winning, then you may try apps like Trago to test your expertise.
Well, I guess I have introduced enough about the game of prediction, it does not depend on your final call whether you try such apps or just wanna analyze the power of probability. At last, share this article with your buddies who are interested in the prediction market and let them wish a very good luck. Peace!