Top Tech Companies In World
Today everything is related to technology. Everything around us is connected to technology, either directly or indirectly. Technology has changed our way of living. From mobile, television, refrigerator, air conditioner, vehicles, etc. everything is the outcome of technological improvements and innovations. Tech companies are dominating the global market in every field. From the past decade, tech companies have emerged as the most growing and strong sector. They are adding to the financial growth of the country and markets as well.
If you are someone who loves technology and is interested in knowing the best technology companies in the world, then you are in the right place. Here I’m going to inform you about the top 10 tech companies in the world. This list covers all the major technology firms. The list has been made depending on the revenue generated by the company, it’s working capital, manpower, technology involved, and products or services. Be with me till the end, to know in detail about these best tech companies in the world.
The technology lovers would definitely want to know about the top tech companies in the world. So, to help you out, I have come up with a list of top 10 tech companies in the world. So let us quickly get started with the informative article.
Quickly take a look upon the list of top 10 best tech companies in the world.
List Of Top 10 Tech Companies In World
|Sr. No.||Tech Company Name||Industry||Annual Revenue||Employees|
|1.||Microsoft||software development, hardware, electronics, cloud computing, etc||$125.8 bln.||148,465 people|
|2.||Amazon||e-commerce, consumer electronics, digital distribution, cloud computing, etc.||$232.9 bln.||798,000 people|
|3.||Apple||hardware, software, electronics, information technology, etc.||$260.2 bln.||137,000 people|
|4.||Alphabet Inc||research and development, software, video games, biotechnology, etc||$161.9 bln||118,899 people|
|5.||Social media, online advertisement||$70.7 bln||44,942 people|
|6.||Samsung||Electronics, household appliances, shipbuilding, aircraft engineering||$211.2 bln||310,000 people|
|7.||Tencent||Internet, search engine, social networking, web portals, e-commerce, AI, etc.||$472.1 bln||54,309 people|
|8.||Ali Baba Group||Internet, e-commerce, cloud computing, mobile media, and more||$56.152 bln||101,958 people|
|9.||AT&T||Satellite television, fixed-line telephones, mobile telephones, internet services, broadband, video games||$170.8 bln||246,000 people|
|10.||TSMC||Semiconductors||$35.7 bln||46,968 people|
Table Source: FXSSI
These are the top 10 best companies that we are going to talk about in today’s article. These are the most famous ones and are in the market from the past several years. Going further in the article you will get to know in detail about these best companies.
Top 10 Best Tech Companies In World
Microsoft, the most famous and the best tech company in the world. This is the most growing and efficient company in the world.
- Microsoft is founded by Bill Gates and Paul Allen in the year 1975.
- The headquarter is located in Redmond, Washington, USA.
- Microsoft has a market capital of more than $1 trillion and annual revenue of $125 billion.
- The industry is prominent for making hardware, software, electronics, and cloud computing.
- It has over 148,000 employees in total.
- Windows operating system is a revolutionary product of Microsoft.
- Microsoft has expanded its services and is now making the operating systems, mobile phones, business solution apps, smart gadgets, games, management tools, and productivity apps.
- Microsoft is now making investments in emerging technologies like artificial intelligence, cloud computing, and machine learning.
2. Amazon Inc
Amazon is the top e-commerce brand in the world. It has made shopping easy with doorstep delivery. It has the most expensive shares and holds a good stock market value.
- Amazon was started in the year 1994 by Jeff Bezos.
- The headquarter of Amazon is located in Seattle, Washington, USA.
- Amazon generated annual revenue of more than $232 billion.
- It has the highest number of employees among all the tech companies, i.e., 798,000.
- The major field of Amazon is e-commerce.
- Other than this Amazon also deals with consumer electronics and digital distribution.
- Amazon has its own cloud computing called Amazon Web Services.
- Amazon is helping many startups and educational firms by providing them with services like storage, database, computing, etc.
3. Apple Inc
We all know about the most famous Apple phones. Apple is among the world’s largest tech leaders. It is the most profitable and loved company.
- Apple was started in the year 1976 by Steeve Jobs, Ronald Wayne and Steve Wozniak and headquarters are located in Cupertino, California, USA.
- Apple has an annual revenue of more than $260 billion.
- There are more than 137,000 employees working in such big brands.
- Apple manufactures mobile phones, laptops, tablets, smartwatches, computers, and many other products.
- It has its own operating system.
- The most loved products of Apple are iPhone, iPad, and MacBook.
- The company deals with hardware manufacturing and software development.
- It also deals with information technology and cloud computing.
4. Alphabet Inc
Next in my list of top 10 best tech companies in the world is, Alphabet Inc. You will be surprised to know that the official name of Google is Alphabet Inc. and the name opted in the year 2015.
- The company was established by Sergy Brin and Larry Page in 1993.
- The headquarter is located in California, USA.
- It has an annual revenue of more than $160 billion.
- There are 118,899 people working in this large tech firm.
- Many third-party services are handled under Alphabet.
- It deals with software development, video games, research, etc.
- Alphabet has also started its research and development in the biotechnology field.
- The Android OS is the most successful product of the Alphabet.
- Google venture division for startups is another renowned service of the company.
We all are familiar with Facebook is one of the most successful and widely used social media platforms in the world. It is among the fastest-growing businesses in the technological market of the world.
- Facebook was started in the year 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg.
- The headquarters of the company is located in California, USA.
- The overall market value of Facebook today is, $426 billion.
- The annual revenue generated by the company is $72 billion.
- It has a total manpower of 44,940 people.
- More than 2 billion people use Facebook on a daily basis.
- Facebook is mainly a social media platform that handles online advertisements also.
- Facebook has acquired all the major social media platforms including Instagram, Messenger, and WhatsApp.
- The Oculus Virtual Reality project is also being undertaken by Facebook.
Next in the list of best tech companies in the world is Samsung. Samsung has been ruling the mobile market for several years. Samsung is actually a global leader in technological products. It is actually giving a tough competition to Apple.
- Samsung is one of the oldest tech company started way back in the year 1938.
- It’s headquarter is situated at Suwan, in South Korea.
- The total annual revenue of the company is $211 billion.
- Samsung is famous for its smartphones and tablets range and 40% of its total revenue is generated from these smartphones.
- The above 310,000 people are working in this largest tech firm.
- Samsung is a world leader in manufacturing consumer electronic goods.
- It specializes in consumer goods, household appliances, electronic gadgets, smartphones, shipbuilding, aircraft engineering, etc.
- The major manufacturing includes mobile communication and device solutions.
- Samsung is also working on information technology.
Tencent, the famous China-based tech company. It is one of the giant company famous for its games.
- Tencent was founded in the year 1998 in Shenzhen, China.
- The company has an annual turnover of $472 billion.
- About 54,300 prone are working in this largest tech company.
- Tencent is famous for its leading games, i.e., League of Legends, Arena of valor, and Fortnite. It’s mobile and multiplayer games are very much successful.
- Tencent is also an investment holding company and a conglomerate.
- It has numerous products including e-commerce, payment services, internet services, social networks, web portals, and much more.
- Tencent is also working on Artificial Intelligence technology.
- Recently Tencent has got all the rights to deliver and distribute Star wars and James bond series in China.
8. Ali Baba group
Ali Baba is among the most profitable tech firm in the world. It is a Chinese company. It is basically an online virtual trading company.
- The annual revenue of the Ali Baba group is $56.152 billion.
- Ali Baba group was started in the year 1999 and headquarters are located in Hangzhou, China.
- The company had good manpower of more than 101, 950 people.
- The main source of income comes from virtual trading.
- It deals with entertainment, digital media, cloud computing, electronic payment, internet, mobile media, and much more.
- It’s Ant Financial had made tremendous growth.
9. AT & T
Here comes an amazing tech company, AT & T. It is one of the largest telecommunication companies. AT & T is American Telephone and Telegraph Company.
- It was started in the year 1983 as Southwestern Bell Telephone Company, which was later renamed as AT & T in the year 2005.
- The headquarter is located in Texas, US.
- The company’s total annual revenue is $170 billion.
- More than 246,000 people are employed here.
- It is a leading brand in telecommunications and entertainment.
- Its products include satellite television, fixed-line telephones, internet services, mobile phones, video games, broadband, and much more.
- It has its subsidiary telecom service in France, Hong Kong, Spain, South Korea, Switzerland, and Japan.
Lastly, I have TSMS in my list. TSMC is the Taiwan Semiconductors Manufacturing Company. It is one of the oldest companies and still it is growing more and more.
- The company was established in 1987 by Morris Chang.
- The headquarter is situated in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
- The annual revenue of the company is $35 billion.
- 46,900 employees are working in TSMC.
- It has its branches in China, USA, Singapore, India, Europe, and Japan.
- It is one of the leading manufacturers of semiconductors and circuits.
- Qualcomm, Advanced Micro Devices, Intel, Nvidia, Texas Instruments and STMicroelectronics are the major clients of TSMC.
You may also like-
- Top 10 Tech Bloggers & Influencers In India You Should Know About
- Ultimate Guide To Get Registered Trademark For Your Brand In India
- Paytm First Citi Bank Credit Card Unbiased Review
- Indian Govt Banned 59 Chinese Apps Including TikTok Due To Border Tensions
This was all about today’s article on the top 10 best tech companies in the world. All of them are leading the tech market for many years and they are still growing and indulging themselves in the newest hope you liked today’s article.