In this thread, I’m going to compare WazirX and Zebpay and which one you choose between these two best Crypto Trading Apps. Stay tuned till the end to know in detail. Stay tuned till the end to know in detail. WazirX and Zebpay have a lot in common and currently, they are the two of the most popular and easy-to-use trading platforms available on the market. That is why you might find it hard to pick between WazirX vs Zebpay.
After reading this comparison you will know exactly which trading platform to choose based on your individual needs. So, let’s compare WazirX vs Zebpay to see which one is the absolute best for you.
Zebpay and WazirX both are all Indian-based cryptocurrency exchanges. WazirX stood the ban imposed by the RBI whereas Zebpay had to shut its operations last year just to start afresh after the recent Supreme Court relaxation. WazirX recently partnered with Binance (the world’s largest crypto exchange). Let’s start WazirX vs Zebpay – Which Should you Opt for?
App Preview: WazirX – Bitcoin, Crypto Trading Exchange India
Download: Google Play Store
Size: 32 MB [Varies with the device]
App Preview: Zebpay Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Exchange
Download: Google Play Store
Size: 30 MB [Varies with the device]
WazirX vs Zebpay: Introduction
WazirX: WazirX is India’s most trusted cryptocurrency Exchange. WazirX has been built by a team of hardcore traders and passionate blockchain believers. The world is moving on to this revolution at an unprecedented pace. With WazirX you can Buy, Sell & Trade digital currencies with amazing ease, confidence and trust.
Zebpay: ZebPay exchange is your entry into the cryptocurrency world. ZebPay is India’s oldest, most trusted Bitcoin and crypto asset exchange platform with over 3 million users and $2 Billion in fiat transactions. At ZebPay, security is everything. With ~98% coin storage in cold wallets, robust internal controls, 3rd party security testing, and more.
Canva vs Crello: User Interface
Let’s talk about the interface of both WazirX and Zebpay.
◼️ WazirX: WazirX is a Cryptocurrency exchange with an advanced trading interface, when you will open the app you will get to see all cryptocurrencies available for trade and at the below end you will see options like info, markets. orders, funds.
◼️ Zebpay: Zebpay is a Cryptocurrency exchange with a simple and amazing trading interface, same as WazirX when you open Zebpay then on the main menu you will see all the available cryptocurrencies and at the top, you will see an option for adding your bank account and below that you will get an option for adding money and also your balance will show there.
When it comes to interface, you can’t go wrong with either one. Both WazirX and Zebpay are very easy to use and have a clean and intuitive interface.
WazirX vs Zebpay: Main Features
◼️ Features Of WazirX
1. Creating Account: Signing up for a WazirX account is easy and involves the following steps. The email id and password have to be chosen, and a password is set. With one click of sign-up, the email id will be verified by sending a verification email to the address provided. After the email verification, mobile verification has to be done. An OTP will be SMSed, enter, and verify. The next thing is to upload documents for KYC; you can choose to skip this step, but doing so will not allow you to withdraw your cryptos.
2. Charges Comparison: In WazirX the transaction fees have to be paid. For the spot market, a 0.2% maker and taker trading fee has to be paid. Trading fees for P2P are paired against the USD and eight currencies, including INR. INR/USDT P2P transactions can only be done, and the charge is 0% but has a cap for minimum orders.
3. Accessible Across Platforms: To access the WazirX platform you have to download the app from the Google Play Store or you can also access it by login into their web platform.
4. Speed Transaction: WazirX crypto exchange is at par with global standards where it can scale up its execution capabilities in a short time in case the trading volume increases. The platform has the capacity to handle millions of transactions smoothly.
5. P2P (Person to Person) Market: WazirX offers a unique P2P platform that helps you buy USDT directly from any seller. WazirX plays the role of facilitator and escrow.
◼️ Features Of Zebpay
1. Creating Account: Creating an account in Zebpay is easy and can be completed in three steps. The user has to register with their mobile number and email id. After verifying the email address, the KYC has to be completed by uploading the Aadhar card, PAN card, and entering the bank details.
2. Deposit and Withdraw INR: You can use Indian rupees to deposit into and withdraw into your Zebpay account. The INR amount can be used to buy cryptocurrency.
3. Charges Comparison: There are two types of trading fees namely, the taker fee of 0.25% is charged after the order is placed. A maker fee of 0.15% is charged if you have to wait for the order to be matched. If the order is closer to the market prices, then the taker fees are high. The intraday fees charged is 0.1%.
4. Advantages: One of the major advantages of Zebpay is that you can use the local currency, INR, to deposit and withdraw from the account. It can be used to buy cryptos, and once you have purchased them, you can use them to buy other currencies.
5. Accessible across platforms: Zebpay trading happens through mobile apps and web applications.
So, these are the main features both WazirX and Zebpay offer you. Finally, let’s find the Pros & Cons.
WazirX vs Zebpay: Pros & Cons
◼️ Pros of WazirX
1. 70+ crypto pairs for trading
2. Exchange, P2P, and STF markets
3. Advances trading tools on TradingView
◼️ Cons of WazirX
1. Minimum withdrawal amounts
◼️ Pros of Zebpay
1. INR deposit and withdrawal
2. Intraday crypto trading facility
3. Lightning-fast payments
◼️ Cons of Zebpay
1. Membership fees of 0.0001 BTC (Rs 270)
WazirX vs Zebpay: Verdict
According to my comparison, you can see that somewhere WazirX is better while in some cases, Zebpay is better to use. Overall, WazirX is the superior service. WazirX is a better platform for a new and advanced cryptocurrency trader. Zebpay is restarting its operations and we hope that it will soon catch up with its peers like WazirX. Presently, Zebpay offerings are limited in terms of the number of cryptocurrency trading pairs. But you have the facility to do intraday trading at a 0.10% cost. I personally use WazirX for trading so you can also choose yours now after reading this thread. That’s all!
So if you’re still confused regarding which one to go with, test them out both first to see which one you like better.
Image Credit: All the images shown here are a collection of screenshots taken on my device but all the rights are reserved to their original creators and Google Play Store.
Also Read: Top Fantasy Cricket Apps For IPL 2021
TechIHD is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechIHD) and stay updated with the latest headlines.