Xiaomi hosted a Smarter Living 2021 event in India today. The company has launched Mi Smart Band 5, along with its first smartwatch in India. The Mi Band 5 has arrived as the successor to the Mi Band 4 from last year. The Mi Watch Revolve is the company’s first smartwatch for India. At the event, Xiaomi announced six new products – the new Mi Band 5, the Mi Watch Revolve, the new Mi Smart Speaker, an automatic soap dispenser, a smart bulb, and a pair of sports shoes. Some of the products have been made available immediately, the Mi Band 5 and the Mi Smart Speaker will be available for purchase starting October 1. The Mi Watch Revolve, on the other hand, will be made available on October 6. Let’s take a look at all the new products from Xiaomi.
Xiaomi Mi Watch Revolve specifications and features
- Design: The Mi Watch Revolve has a 46mm dial. It comes in 3 Beautiful colours – Midnight Black & Chrome Silver. The watch will have 5 different strap options, Also the watch has 110+ watch faces.
- Smart Always on AMOLED Display: The Mi Watch Revolve features a 1.39-inch round-shaped AMOLED touchscreen. The colour display supports such as 454 x 454 pixels resolution, 326ppi pixel density, 450nits brightness, Always-On Display, anti-scratch coating, Gorilla Glass 3 protection. You can easily see everything even under direct sunlight. It has a smart display that automatically goes off when it detects you are not wearing the watch, hence saving a lot of battery.
- Fitness tracking: The Firstbeat Motion Algorithm allows the Mi Watch Revolve to offer the best health and fitness suggestions to the user. The inbuilt heart rate variability feature measures time intervals between consecutive heartbeats. There is an energy level tracker feature that helps users to estimate gained and lost energy throughout the day.
Sports tracking: The watch offers users with 10 specialized sports modes such as running, cycling, outdoor, hiking, treadmill, spinning, walking, exercise, pool, and swimming. It supports other features such as music control, notifications, find my phone, weather, flashlight, stopwatch, timer, idle alert, and alarm.
- Smart features: The Mi Watch Revolve has some smart features like Manage Calls, Music Control, App Notifications And More.
- Battery life: The Mi Watch Revolve has a 420mAh battery, which promises up to 2 weeks of standby time and 20 hours of run time with GPS enabled. The watch comes with a magnetic pogo pin connector.
- Price: Talking about the price, the Mi Watch Revolve will start retail at Rs 10,999, with the company also announcing an inaugural price of Rs 9,999 till Diwali. The product will be available on Mi stores, Mi.com and Amazon.
Xiaomi Mi Band 5 specifications and features
- The Xiaomi Mi Band 5 has a 1.1-inch AMOLED colour touchscreen with 450nits brightness and unlimited watch faces.
- The device is backed by a 125mAh battery and it comes with an all-new magnetic charging feature. Once charged, the Mi Band 5 can last for up to 3 weeks in power saver mode and 2 weeks in normal mode.
- The Mi Band 5 is a 5ATM water-resistant device. The fitness tracker comes with a heart rate sensor and is capable of tracking 24-hour sleep, fitness and sedentary reminder.
- The device comes with 11 sports modes which include outdoor running, walking, cycling, indoor running, swimming, exercise, indoor cycling, elliptical machine, skipping rope, yoga, rowing machine.
- The Mi Band 5 also comes with Xiaomi’s AI voice assistant and is also water-resistant. The device comes with PAI health analysis and women’s health tracking.
- You can also control music and camera using the fitness tracker.
- Price: The company has priced the Mi Band 5 for Rs 2,499 and it comes in Black colour option. The fitness tracker will go on sale on Amazon.in and mi.com starting October 1. The company will also be selling its straps in Black, Navy Blue, Teal, Purple and Orange colour options.
Xiaomi Smart AI speaker
Xiaomi looks to bring the perfect balance of convenience and good sound quality to its customers. The speaker comes with a premium metal mesh design with a matte finish, Powered by Google Assistant. The metal sheet is 0.7mm thick and comes with more than 10,000 holes to transmit sound. Xiaomi Smart Speaker comes with an LED light on top for letting users know when it’s activated. The top panel has controls like play/pause, volume up/down and a button to turn the mic off. The Mi Smart Speaker uses a 12W front-facing woofer with 63.5mm drivers. The speaker can also be connected via Wi-Fi.
The Mi Smart Speaker can be paired with other IoT devices in the house to activate voice command. Two smart speakers can also be paired for a studio experience. The Mi Smart speaker also has a multi-room setup where different speakers can be synced to play the same music in different rooms. The Mi Smart Speaker also supports Hindi inputs. It has been priced at Rs. 3,999, along with an introductory price of Rs. 3,499. Mi Smart Speaker buyers will also get a free Gaana subscription for one year.
MI SMART LED BULB WHITE
Mi Smart LED Bulb emits 810 lumens of cool white light and the brightness of the bulb can be adjusted by Mi Home app. It is claimed to consume 7.5W of energy, and the bulb comes with a B22 base that means it can be directly fitted into the default holders present in Indian homes.
The company claims that the bulb has a service life of 15,000 hours that means if the bulb is used for 6 hours a day, it can last long for 7 years. It can be controlled with voice and is compatible with Amazon Alexa as well as Google Assistant. Mi Smart LED Bulb is now available for purchase at a price of Rs. 499 via Mi.com and Mi Home stores. The Mi Automatic Soap Dispenser will be available starting October 15 at a price of Rs. 999 through Mi.com and Mi Home stores.
Xiaomi Mi Athleisure Shoes
Xiaomi’s new Mi Athleisure Shoes have been launched in India with a price tag of Rs. 1,499. The company says the shoes provide wider air circulation and superior breathability to keep your feet fresh all day long. The ventile Insole with shock-absorbing EVA foam offers good comfort for all daily workout needs while ZiG forward grip provides a firm grip that prevents any accidental slips. The shoes also have a reflective strip and come in 3 contrast colours- Blue, Gray and Black. The Mi Athleisure Shoes will soon be available to purchase from Mi.com and select Mi Homes.
Mi Automatic Soap Dispenser features
Mi Automatic Soap Dispenser uses four AA batteries to work and is claimed to feature a durable design. Mi India claims that a user does not have to wave his/ her hand in front of the dispenser as it uses a low noise motor and an infrared sensor to dispense soap foam. It is said to come with 60-90mm infrared sensing and is claimed to dispense foam in 0.25 seconds.
The company says that the dispenser can be used up to 375 times. The micromotor on the soap dispenser is super silent and efficient. Xiaomi’s automatic soap dispenser also comes with an on/off button on top. It has been priced at Rs. 999 available today.
TechIHD is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechIHD) and stay updated with the latest headlines
Follow us for all the latest Technology News